- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Terms of Service
By accessing the web site at https://organomicspetfood.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on OrgaNOMic’s Pet Food Company web site are provided “as is”. OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
All OrgaNOMics products are sourced for wholesome pet foods. Certain ingredients and elements are not intended to be present in the foods, but may have an environmental presence such as heavy metals, arsenic, lead, mercury, cadmium, BPA, glyphosate, antibiotics, hormones, GMOs, Radio Activity, validity, accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, reliability or usefulness, etc.
In no event shall OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company’s Internet site, even if OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company or a OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold OrgaNOMics, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against OrgaNOMics by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
If you notice any issues, please email OrgaNOMics@gmail.com where we may update the site ,however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OrgaNOMics Pet Food Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Child Privacy
If you are under the age of 18, please do not use or access the Websites. It is not our intention to collect or use personal information from anyone under 18 years of age, and we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any personal information from children under the age of 18, and are asked to delete such information from our system, we will promptly do so.
11. IP Address
Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
12. Physical Location
We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or Wi-Fi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses of your device’s location, but, if you do, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
13. Uses and Disclosures of Other Data
We may use and disclose Other Data for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Data with Personal Data. If we do, we will treat the combined data as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
Organomics dog food is the real deal. You have to try it and be amazed. The health of my Rough Collie improved ten-fold.
Polly Thompson Wolf